* Clay County 4-H Leaders' Association: To support the 4-H camp, which offers educational classes and assemblies, teamwork and friendship opportunities to children in Clay County, $3,575.
* Clay County Board of Education: For the iREAD program, which allows adults to earn a high school diploma online, $3,000.
* Clay County Middle School: Help with buying Quizmaster sets, enabling students to participate in the regional and state Math Field Day competitions. $2,000.
* CN Newspapers in Education Company: To assist in the publication and distribution of a career guide that helps students discover their skills and interests, and aids them in determining a career path, $2,000.
* Coda Mountain Academy of Music: For scholarships for children with financial difficulty to participate in music education opportunities, $11,940.
* College Summit: For the expansion of operations in Fayette County to all grade levels in all high schools. $60,000.
* East End Family Resource Center Inc.: To support Music Mentors, which gives individual and group music lessons to at-risk children, $7,600.
* Education Alliance: To assist with WV eMentoring, which connects high school students to mentors based on career interests, $40,000.
* Festiv-ALL, Charleston, WV Inc.: For support of FestivALL Charleston 2013, $50,000.
* Friends of WV Public Broadcasting: For "Mountain Stage," $10,000.
* Habitat for Humanity of Kanawha and Putnam counties: For The Homeowner Education and Community Center, which partners families and community members and furthers Habitat's goal of eliminating substandard housing, $46,922.
* Kanawha Institute for Social Research and Action: For the Harambee Learning Center, which provides a year-round, safe and drug-free haven for at least 100 children who attend Kanawha County Schools, $52,664.
* Kanawha Players Inc.: Assist in funding a youth theater program "From the Page to the Stage" three times a year, $13,000.
* PRO-Kids Inc.: For the after-school tutoring and enrichment program for at-risk children in Charleston, $22,920.
* Read Aloud WV of Kanawha County: For book distribution, specifically high-interest reading material and works that motivate children to read, $3,500.
* Read Aloud Clay County: Support for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library, which provides children from birth to age 5 with one free book a month and up to 60 free books, $4,657.
* River City Youth Ballet Ensemble: Support two productions: "The Snow Queen" with outreach to Clendenin and tentatively "Art in Motion," $10,000.
* River Valley Child Development Services: For T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood West Virginia, which aims to increase teacher education and wages and to reduce turnover rates in the early childhood workforce, $10,000.
* Southern Appalachian Labor School: For Energy Express, a summer reading improvement program for children in Fayette County, $10,000.
* West Virginia Music Hall of Fame Inc.: For the Traveling Museum and Band Wagon, which are projects that visit elementary schools, $8,000.
* West Virginia Symphony Orchestra Inc: For three Young People's Concerts and four touring concerts for the general public, $40,000.
* West Virginia Women Work!: To Step-Up for Women, an 11-week skilled trades training class for adult women followed by a job search and placement period, $18,000.
* West Virginia Youth Symphony Orchestra: For instruction for sectional and chamber ensembles with professional musicians/coaches, $3,500.
* womanSong: For the free concerts "Diva Moment" and "The Many Moods of Christmas," $4,000.