CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Last week, we urged readers to tune into ABC Family for "Pretty Little Liars," "The Lying Game," "Switched at Birth" and "Jane by Design" and then answer our trivia questions for a chance to win some cool swag from the shows.
A few took us up on the challenge, including our winner Kelsi Taylor of Spencer. Take a look below at the answers to our quiz.
"Pretty Little Liars"
1. What playground are the girls doing their community service at? Answer: Southfield Playground
2. You can't make a deal with who? Answer: a rattlesnake
3. How many extra weeks of community service do Emily and Spencer have to do? Answer: two
4. Aria always thinks of her brother as what? Answer: the cute werewolf type
5. Who does Emily's swim coach have to talk to for her to rejoin the team? Answer: the principal
"The Lying Game"
1. When did Char's aunt change her name? Answer: as soon as she left town
2. What does Thayer accuse Ethan of? Answer: being responsible for Sutton's disappearance
3. What does Justin reveal about his past? Answer: that the bracelet he gave Laurel was his mother's and she was wearing it when she died
4. Whose phone does Emma use to call Sutton? Answer: Ethan