CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The biggest events on my TV radar this week are the series finale of "Breaking Bad" at 9 p.m. Sunday on AMC and the season return of "Parks and Recreation" at 8 p.m. today on NBC. Though none are quite as exciting as those things, several new shows are hitting the air, too. Here's a look:
• "The Crazy Ones": 9 p.m. Thursday, CBS. David E. Kelley ("Ally McBeal") sitcom about an advertising agency run by an eccentric father and his level-headed daughter. Starring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Series premiere features Kelly Clarkson.
• "The Michael J. Fox Show": 9 p.m. Thursday, NBC. (Premiere repeats at 8 p.m. Friday.) Sitcom, based in part on Fox's life, about a news anchor who returns to work after taking time off for his health. Also starring Betsy Brandt ("Breaking Bad"), Wendell Pierce ("The Wire") and Katie Finneran ("Wonderfalls").
(NOTE: Charleston's Parkinson's Support Group will host a premiere party from 8 to 10 p.m. Thursday in the Civic Center Lounge. In addition to the show's screening, there will be live music, door prizes and more. Admission is free, but donations are accepted. Call 304-546-6174.)
• "Masterchef Junior": 8 p.m. Friday, Fox. Gordon Ramsay cooking competition for ages 8-13, so, presumably, with less swearing than the original.
• "Betrayal": 10 p.m. Sunday, ABC. Soapy drama about a photographer who starts an affair with a lawyer only to find out he's the opposing counsel in a high-profile murder trial her husband is prosecuting. Starring Hannah Ware ("Shame"), Stuart Townsend ("Queen of the Damned"), James Cromwell ("Babe") and Henry Thomas ("E.T.").
• "We Are Men": 8:30 p.m. Monday, CBS. Sitcom about four single guys living in an apartment complex. Starring Tony Shalhoub ("Monk"), Kal Penn ("House"), Jerry O'Connell ("Crossing Jordan") and Christopher Nicholas Smith ("Paranormal Activity 3").
• "Super Fun Night": 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, ABC. Buddy sitcom about three nerdy friends on a quest to revamp their social lives. Starring Rebel Wilson ("Pitch Perfect"), Liza Lapira ("Don't Trust the B-- in Apt. 23") and Lauren Ash ("Lars and the Real Girl").
• "Ironside": 10 p.m. Wednesday, NBC. Remake of the Raymond Burr cop drama about a paraplegic detective who leads an elite squad. Starring Blair Underwood ("L.A. Law"), Pablo Schreiber ("The Wire"), Kenneth Choi ("Captain America"), Brent Sexton ("The Killing"), Neal Bledsoe ("Smash") and Spencer Grammer ("Greek").
Network season premieres
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy," 9 p.m. Thursday; "Once Upon a Time," 8 p.m., and "Revenge," 9 p.m. Sunday.