* Have the highest operating standards.
* Provide activities that keep guests in the park.
* Create a destination location for groups and conferences.
* Enhance profitability of operations.
* Maintain competitive rates.
* Provide quality, affordable, enticing food service.
* Enhance the park as a winter activity destination, as well as a golfing destination in warm-weather months.
Holley-Brown said that once the scoring of the technical evaluations are completed, cost sheets listing each company's annual management fee will be opened and scored. The two scores for each bidder will then be ranked.
Reach Phil Kabler at ph...@wvgazette.com or 304-348-1220.