CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources has issued boil-water advisories for the following areas:
• Kanawha Falls Community Water System in Fayette County
• Northfork Water System in McDowell County
• Green Camp Public Service District in Wyoming County
• The Village at Rock Ridge in Summers County
• Marfork Coal Company in Raleigh County
• Weyanoke Giatto Water System in McDowell County
• O'Toole Water System in McDowell County
• Browns Water System in Greenbrier County
• Cow Town area of Fayette County
Residents these areas should boil their water for one minute before use.
West Virginia American Water has lifted a boil-water advisory for the 1100-1300 blocks of West Maple Avenue, Talbert Street, Jobe Road and Wood Road in Fayetteville.
Beckley Water Co. has lifted a boil-water advisory for Timber Ridge Drive, from the intersection with Woodcrest Drive south to Tanager Place.