* The landscape design, installation and maintenance at the "new" Scott Depot intersection of I-64 and W.Va. 34 is an embarrassment to the state and a waste of taxpayers' money, identical to the "new" sections of U.S. 35. Who is accountable for this travesty?
* I honestly don't believe the glove will ever fit Zimmerman.
* Let's rephrase the "Obama brings shame to previous presidents" comment so the intelligent liberals can understand it. Compared to Obama, even Bush and Nixon look like great presidents.
* Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people.
* I love the way liberals think. The same ones who are OK with the government telling a business owner what kind of insurance he has to provide employees thinks it's wrong for cops to run DUI checkpoints to catch drunk drivers. ... Hypocrites.
* A Russian investigation has shown that it was the rebels, not the government, who used the chemical weapon sarin in Syria. Is our government once again feeding us lies in order to get Americans to accept yet another ill-advised war?
* After several bad experiences, I'm convinced movie theaters quit advertising in newspapers so they can change shows and show times with impunity.
* Do you really think your readers give a hoot about some guy who falls in love with hairy men? Get serious. You devote so much space to gays and their habits we are wondering whether you know who your readers are?
Express your opinion on any subject you wish. Not all comments are published. Call 304-357-4451 or email readersvo...@wvgazette.com.