• Bush cut tax rates for everyone. Despite control of both houses of Congress for two years, Obama kept the Bush tax cuts.
• Bush rolled out a $150 billion "stimulus" in 2008 that did nothing. Obama rolled out a $787 billion "stimulus" in 2009 that did nothing.
• The national debt increased $5 trillion under Bush in eight years. Obama did the same in only four years.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Furthermore, from its war on coal to the adoption of Obamacare, this administration has injected uncertainty over policies into the economy at a time when business most needed stable, mature leadership from Washington.
Mitt Romney's plan includes:
• Repeal of Obamacare. When government adds 6,000 agents to the IRS to carry out a plan, you know it is up to no good.
• Reduction of the world's highest corporate taxes from 39 percent to 25 percent.
• Drilling, baby, drilling. Under President Obama, new drilling permits are down 36 percent.
• Building the Keystone pipeline and ending Warren Buffett's monopoly on transporting oil from the Bakken fields in North Dakota.
• Reining in rogue regulators.
Four times this year alone, federal judges (including one Obama appointee) have slapped the Environmental Protection Agency for overstepping the boundaries set by Congress.
Obama is a rock star. Romney is a businessman. We have seen what Obama can do.
Surber may be reached at donsur...@dailymail.com.